Wednesday, February 6, 2008


Yech.....sticking to calories is harder than I thought, especially when there are delicious little treats that little brothers have made.

But I can see I eat waaaaaaay too much in snacks. I'm a Snacker. And I don't know whether it is because of the extra appetite I am getting because of the pills (dosage down to 1 pill a day now), because I have always been hungry when I have gone to eat. I have even been trying to drink water instead of eating to fill myself up which is how I made the 8 glass target today.

Don't know, don't know.....

I think the only way I can afford to eat like that is if I exercise more and right now I am doing shit all because I am at home and due to the shitty weather. Excuses I know, but there is only so much I can do stuck inside and I left my Tae Bo workout DVD at home.

Tomorrow HAS to be better.


5 comments on " "

Anonymous said...

My my..i dint know u were so serious abt loosin wt. Good luck with that. Happy lossin in da rite places ;)

rads on February 6, 2008 at 10:36 PM said...

o lord! This is a shocker! I had no idea this was you. O cmon! You look perfect! Okay, healthy is good, but what is this?

Now u making me feel bad *sob

Sig on February 7, 2008 at 9:13 AM said...

@ Mez - serious enough to start this, but the proof is in the actions not the words...We'll see how it goes...

@ Rads - hehe I am wondering if I am going a bit overboard?? But previously I ae without nay consequence to the healthiness of it and now I meed to be aware....and exercise more...that's my aim - get fit - lose a few kilos and never complain about my weigh again! (ok so maybe the last one might be a little more difficult to achieve but I will :P)

Keshi on February 7, 2008 at 5:09 PM said...

one thing good abt me is Im not a Snacker..by birth :)

But my meals r big on carbs n f'n meat (that makes me sound like a hungry demon - but Im not like that LOL!)...so yeah, thats where I hv to cut down.


Keshi.

Anonymous said...

滿.........................................................

Visitors

web site visitor statistics
Office Depot Coupons


 

Work it out Biyatch! Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez