Monday, February 11, 2008

Weekend worries


Agh! Fallen off the wagon again but it's a new week and I hopped right back on. Evs came home on Friday and with their literally being nothing in the house to eat - it was Mi Goreng noddles for lunch. They are so yummy but my GOD are they fattening. So noodles have to go. Seriously.

Sunday was a bit of an off day too - Evs made pancakes for breakfast then we had KFC for lunch after doing some long hours shopping. We made up for it with a good 1.5 hour workout....uhh...tennis that is :P I have even got Es into this - he is wanting to lose 5 kilos as well (not that he needs to the lucky bastard)

So today - I've been very good. So good that my daily calorie intake is MINUS. Oh yeah!! I think I can do this - if I keep my exercise up and stick to good, healthy food - I'm on my way to myself again!

3 comments on "Weekend worries"

La vida Loca on February 11, 2008 at 2:02 PM said...

so far so gg00d

Keshi on February 11, 2008 at 2:25 PM said...

**KFC for lunch

LOL that dun sound like a healthy diet Silvara. :) But as long as u work it out, it's good.

Keep it going!

Keshi.

Sig on February 11, 2008 at 8:50 PM said...

@ la vida loca - heheh I'm trying :P

@ keshi - hahah yeah i know but it's been a while since I have had wicked wings...mmm :P

Made up for it by running around at tennis so all good :D

Visitors

web site visitor statistics
Office Depot Coupons


 

Work it out Biyatch! Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez