Tuesday, February 5, 2008


It's almost dinner time and I've managed to eat since lunch:

Mid-afternoon snack:

1 nectarine
1 97% fat-free mixed berry baked bar
1 cup tea, 1/2 tsp sugar, skim milk

Mid-mid-afternoon snack:

4 glasses water
Handful of nuts
1 banana

My god....I eat a lot.

Exercise:

1/2 hr playing the Wii - I got pissed off when I kept losing in Tennis. Hmph. Broke a sweat though which is why I am adding this under exercising.

I'm feeling rather fullish, which may be bloating and also kinda edgy because it IS that time of the month, but I'm still kinda hungry.

Time for dinner me thinks.

4 comments on " "

La vida Loca on February 6, 2008 at 4:31 AM said...

I'll come back here as often as possible to check in and support u...I am on the weight loss thing as well...I'll get my inspiration from u.

Here is a tip- when u eat and write what u ate..add what trigered u to eat like stress, boredom etc. Also write how hungry u were on a 0-10 scale 0= starving, 10= stuffed to the brim. It will help u figure out a pattern and hopefully better control over ur triggers.

Sig on February 6, 2008 at 8:56 AM said...

@ la vida loca - hey thanks - it means a lot to have support here.

that's a great tip!! I'll add that in as often as I can remember :P

Anonymous said...

滿.........................................................

Anonymous said...

滿.........................................................

Visitors

web site visitor statistics
Office Depot Coupons


 

Work it out Biyatch! Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez