Wednesday, February 6, 2008


Being doing ok today....I had a bit of a relapse when little bro came home and insisted on making Rum Balls. I promptly ate 3 of them :( Maybe it's my mood - it's a bit off and my eating is reflecting that a bit.

Here is my eating plan for today using the Calorie King tools - I'm loving it and it's easier to put up a pic instead of updating so much.




Drinking lots of water today which is good and I found out that 45 minute workout of Tae Bo burns off 409 calories!! So that coupled with walking the dogs when I gt back home and maybe some time on the exercise bike - I have my exercise quota down pat. This also doesn't include all the walking that you do in the day - that's still counted!! :P

I'm making dinner tonight and so have ~ 370 calories to play with. I'm hoping my meal comes under that - Thai Chicken Noodles is on the menu :) Yummmmm :)

EDIT: I went over.....goddamn those rum balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments on " "

Keshi on February 7, 2008 at 5:11 PM said...

r u really on a strict diet? I neva diet.

try daily Exercise hun...thats the one that works the best and is healthiest. I can advise u but I hate exercising LOL!

Keshi.

Visitors

web site visitor statistics
Office Depot Coupons


 

Work it out Biyatch! Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez