Thursday, February 7, 2008




Meal plan for today - I just made it under the 1200 calories limit even with doing basically no exercise and eating more than I should have chocolate.

Woohoo!!

Is this how its supposed to work????

2 comments on " "

Keshi on February 8, 2008 at 4:48 PM said...

I never diet...I just cant. I dunno, whenever I think of a diet, I just feel Im missing out on life's real joys. I only exercise. And one more thing..I dun eat junk or snack regularly. But I hv my normal meals, sugar in coffee, full-cream milk etc.. I just cant deprive myself of those basic joys :) but thats just me.

I see ur exercising...well thats a great start. Good luck hun!

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

滿.........................................................

Visitors

web site visitor statistics
Office Depot Coupons


 

Work it out Biyatch! Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez