Monday, February 11, 2008




So today's meal plan - I couldn't find homemade chicken curry on the site so I just used the closest one - I think what I ate had less calories in it.

Went for a walk today as well - didn't have time for tennis and so hopefully we will go tomorrow. But I think I did a lot of exercise today anyways. That's more than enough for a lazy person like me. I'm exhausted. AND I deserved that ice-cream :P

4 comments on " "

Keshi on February 13, 2008 at 2:46 PM said...

I dun care abt the Calorie count but I'd love some Chicken Korma rite now! :)

Keshi.

Keshi on February 18, 2008 at 1:24 PM said...

Seems like the 'Biyatch' isnt working out for a week or so?

Keshi.

Sig on February 18, 2008 at 1:51 PM said...

@ Keshi - heheh chicken curry was yum!

back now :P been a long week :)

Anonymous said...

滿.........................................................

Visitors

web site visitor statistics
Office Depot Coupons


 

Work it out Biyatch! Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez