Monday, February 18, 2008

Down in the dumps


It's been a hectic week - I've been keeping count of my calories but failing to lose weight. I'm still the same weight I was a week ago AND I've been exercising at least 2 hours a day. It sucks.

Almost wanting to give up but I'm loving the exhilarating feeling I get after working out. Eating wise - it's been up and down - I'm still eating too much fats and carbs. I've got to cut down on chocolate. That's my weakness.

I've started taking FatBlaster - just to see if it works. It helps you suppress your appetite and increases your metabolism so that you break down food faster. Will see after this week how it goes.

3 comments on "Down in the dumps"

Keshi on February 18, 2008 at 3:38 PM said...

hunny Exercising is great! But wuts this FatBlaster n all? I hope it wont blast other things in ur body...be careful hun.

Keshi.

Sig on February 18, 2008 at 4:30 PM said...

heheh FatBlaster is fine...I'm just seeing how it goes...i'm all out of ideas :(

Anonymous said...

滿.........................................................

Visitors

web site visitor statistics
Office Depot Coupons


 

Work it out Biyatch! Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez