Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Time to start


Ok - so I started a new blog.

With all the crazy thoughts that are in my mind, I needed a way to separate some of them. This blog I aim to try and chronicle my never-ending and looking to be hopelessly futile journey into skinnydom (which if I want to be honest with myself is under 50 kgs). At the moment after eating a not-so-healthy breakfast, I'm feeling the pain of the extra kilos I have put on after getting married in November and just want a place to track my progress I guess.

Also to bitch and moan about the lack of progress without making anyone else insane. I wanted something strong and peppy to motivate me, hence the loving message to myself - Work it out, Biyatch!

I am on cortisone pills at the moment for my hair loss which funnily enough was to do with the stress of getting married but has helped to add on an extra 2 kilos since I started them. They finish by the end of Feb, so hopefully I won't gain anymore by then.

So my goals:

  • I start my first job in a high-flying firm where looking good is paramount to be successful on 3rd March. Which means I have about a month to lose approximately 5 kilos. Or at least be the weight I was (51kg) when I went for my interviews last year.

Start Weight: 55.9 kg (that was really hard to write. I cannot believe I weigh that much)

Breakfast:

1 cup Jasmine Tea
2 Chocolate chip hot cross buns with margarine

Exercise: none yet.

That's it so far. I'm going to go to do some ab work and other small exercises as it its quite gloomy outside and looks like rain. If it doesn't rain within half an hour, I'm going to go take a walk.

This is going to be hard, but I REALLY need to do this.

4 comments on "Time to start"

La vida Loca on February 5, 2008 at 2:54 PM said...

good luck...
although 55.9 kg is NO big deal..how tall are u? about 5'3" ish?

Sig on February 5, 2008 at 5:32 PM said...

@ la vida loca - yeah you guessed it 5'3" exactly - it IS bad when I've been the same weight for the last couple of years and then all of a sudden I gain 4 kilos in 2 months....I gotta lose this excess flab :P i'll get there :)

La vida Loca on February 6, 2008 at 4:22 AM said...

Yes you will.
Once u get off the meds it will be more smooth sailing. About 6 kg is not bad at all...should be eazy

Anonymous said...

滿.........................................................

Visitors

web site visitor statistics
Office Depot Coupons


 

Work it out Biyatch! Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez