Thursday, February 7, 2008

Ho hum


I've been so busy this morning that really all thoughts of eating have flown right out of my head. I never even realized that it was time for lunch until I heard a rumbling coming from the depths of my stomach. Perhaps this keeping busy thing might stop me from thinking about food so much.

So far:

Breakfast:

1 bowl Sultana Bran with the yummy yoghurt covered currants


mid-morning snack:

1 cup of tea, skim milk, 1 tsp sugar
1 rum ball

Lunch:

1 cup of Golden Pumpkin soup
1 salad sandwich - multi grain bread - lettuce, tomato, cheese, little bit 97% fat free mayo

I'm actually quite full after the soup and I still have my sandwich to go. Still struggling to keep drinking water...oh shit - I forgot to take my pill!!!

5 comments on "Ho hum"

Keshi on February 7, 2008 at 3:55 PM said...

I hate Cereal with a vengeance!

wut u take skim milk? not me. LOL I know I'll never be anywhere close to ur Fitness regime!

Keep it up girl!

Keshi.

Sig on February 7, 2008 at 4:11 PM said...

@ Keshi - so do I normally - but this quite yummy :P

I've been drinking skim milk for a while - you get used to it lol

Exerciiiiiiiiiiiiiise is what I need. So lazy :P

Keshi on February 7, 2008 at 5:07 PM said...

Exercise is the Key to real and quick results. But yeah Im too LAZY for it too! I used to be a gym fanatic...Arobics n all. Not anymore. I think I got too comfy with blogging LOL!

I hate skim milk Silvara...I tried getting used to it before and I nearly puked to death. LOL!

Keshi.

Keshi on February 7, 2008 at 5:07 PM said...

but ur new blog here is giving me alot of inspiration and motivation..tnxx hun u rock!

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

滿.........................................................

Visitors

web site visitor statistics
Office Depot Coupons


 

Work it out Biyatch! Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez