Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Calorie king!


Browsing the net as I do and came across this site which looks to be fantastically helpful. Especially targeted at Australia so I can work out the amount of calories in each thing that I eat, and try and stick to an amount that will help me lose weight.

I've made my own profile and they recommend:

1200 calories a day
30 min exercise

to achieve my target weight of 50kg.

That's doable and you can enter in the foods you eat and they calculate exactly how many calories there are in each serving, and what % comes from carbs etc so you can reduce them as needed.

Although they haven't specified how LONG exactly it will take to achieve this goal, but I'm hoping if I can at least stick to these guidelines, I will see something happening.




4 comments on "Calorie king!"

Keshi on February 6, 2008 at 10:49 AM said...

I hv to come here often to get motivated as well..thats whenever I gobble junk food and eat too much, which is often!

tnxx hun u hv become an inspiration to many women here! U go girl! Now work it out Biaaatch Keshi LOL! I love that Blog name haha!

Keshi.

Sig on February 6, 2008 at 10:52 AM said...

Hahaha thanks babe - I hope so - I am extremely lazy so if I can do this then anyone else can - also I need to prove that I cn work hard for something and get it - so it's a test for me too!


Everything in moderation is fine babe :)

Work it out Biyatch! :P

Sig on February 6, 2008 at 5:36 PM said...

hahahah - i know the feeling :P

Anonymous said...

滿.........................................................

Visitors

web site visitor statistics
Office Depot Coupons


 

Work it out Biyatch! Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez